Senin, 23 Januari 2017

Man United have to Prepare Rp 1.5 Trillion for Pogba Recruits Again

That thing that makes Denmark this footballer only once recorded more than 30 appearances in the Premier League season, i.e. in 2012-2013.

Then, Agger was able to compete in 35 of the party.

Agger then leave Anfield stronghold at the beginning of the season 2014-2015 because he's assess himself no longer able to cope with the physical demands of the United Kingdom in the League.

He then went back to hometown to defend Brondby.

Although it's been two years no costumed The Reds, Agger has always been at theheart of the Liverpool fans.

As reported by the Liverpool Echo, Agger thanked the Club lover stands on 3 June 1892 it.

"My family and always feel your support. Suport you guys are something unique tothe football club and the city of Liverpool.

An honor can defend the Club and I am forever grateful for all that I learned during my time here.

When it joined the Club of this great, I came as a 21-year-old boy who wants to learn a lot.

Liverpool has helped me grow and shape me into personal today.

I am proud of myself right now and I'm not going to be like now without my days in Liverpool.

I feel honored to be able to live in a city that had so closely and my experience as a Liverpudlian into something unforgettable.

I wish the best for the Club this season. I will support you in every step of the way, as will the millions of other people. You'll Never Walk Alone, "write the Agger.

Agger, who was crowned as the best player of Denmark in 2007 and 2012, also known by her hard kicks.

Anfield's public certainly still remember when hitting the left foot he Spurn the downpours to West Ham and Blackburn.

AS Roma midfielder origin Belgium, Radja Nainggolan, revealed that fellow Irishman, Thibaut Courtois, and Eden Hazard, trying to convince him to join Chelsea.

The main target being nainggolan Antonio Conte as a coach upgrade for The Blues.Rumors of a growing, Nainggolan mempertimbang move to Stamford Bridge, if there is an opportunity.

The 28-year-old players admit it's been communicating with Conte. "We never spoke. He wanted me at Juventus. However, I told him that I will not go there, "said Nainggolan.

"Now, he's trying to convince me to go to Chelsea. We talk about that. He is a person of interest. We see only. I don't know, "she continued.

Nainggolan could not hide his fascination to Conte. "Conte clearly coach is nice. You can see it at Juventus, where he became champion and also in Siena. He explainswhat is expected of me and the type of player who fits in with her, "he explained.

In addition to Conte, Hazard and Courtois also attempts to seduce Nainggolan to Chelsea. "Courtois and Hazard trying to convince me to go to London with them. I know they are in a big club, "said Nainggolan.

"However, I am not interested in such an obsession. It's been 10 years I linked with big clubs on every year and I only played for 3 clubs, "he said.

Manchester United looks doomed having difficulty to hook the back of Paul Pogba.They must procure huge funds to return Juventus mainstay that quarterback.



Pogba became one of the players who are in the shopping cart upgrade for the United coach, Jose Mourinho.

In addition to the Red Devils, being one of the others being Real Madrid and FC Barcelona.

To be able to get the Pogba, as mentioned Mirror, United asked to pay 78 million pounds ($ 1.5 trillion).

If the transfer is realized, it will be the most expensive purchase Pogba in United Kingdom passes through the purchase of other Red Devil, Angel Di Maria (59.7 million pounds in 2014).

The nominal repeatedly folding of mobilising United when undoing Pogba in 2012.

Read also: https://www.1001instalike.com/

At that time, they only gained 800 thousand pounds compensation fund in Exchange for raising the player.

Pogba is a product of the Academy Football Man United. His career dims after entering senior team.

Pogba was given the opportunity to appear with Wayne Rooney et al in 2011. A year later, the star of France was signed after only appearing 7 times under the direction of coach Sir Alex Ferguson.

The decision to leave Man United Pogba turned out just right. In his new home, heevolved into one of the best midfielders in Europe.

Pogba incised 34 goals and 43 assists for 4 season Juventus. The devotion of the players produce a 4 quarter-finals as well as two Coppa Italy.